Teal Sidewall Shingles
Teal Cedar remanufactured shingles for sidewalls combine classic charm with lasting durability for exceptional wrap-around or accent exteriors on residences, ranches, commercial buildings and recreational facilities.
These high-quality sidewall shingles are made from Western Red Cedar, renowned for even grain, weather resistance, thermal insulation and longevity, as well as Alaska Yellow Cedar, prized for rich texture, colour consistency, decay resistance and uniform weathering to a striking silvery-grey.
Materials, Grades and Specifications
- Manufactured from Western Red Cedar or Alaska Yellow Cedar
- #1-16″, 18″ & 24″ Rebutted &, Rejointed Shingles, 100% vertical grain; 100% heartwood
- #2-16″, 18″ & 24″ Rebutted &, Rejointed Shingles
- Natural, grooved & sanded sidewalls
- Available in Primed & Prestain
- Code-conforming Class “C” & “B” fire-rated & CCA treatments also available